Trying to Print or Export Report Views? I Can Help.
1. user CANNOT print reports directly - currently is not supported
2. user CAN print any current page in polio (besides the reports pop-up)
3. printing the page with the reports poped-up only prints the page & data behind the pop-up
1. Add all reports to the main worksspace page so that the activity stream is on the left and the reports you want to print are on the right
2. Navigate to and Print the workspace page
3. Do a little formatting on the print settings pop-up
4. Mac users: in the bottom left format drop-down, select "mail PDF to email the PDF directly
Hope people find this as useful as I have!
refreshing the browser did it! Thank you for that tip. Now I can print all my reports. However, it isn't formated to for a page. It is unprofessional to one report square to be cut off and continue the second half on the next page. Printing one by one as suggested in this forum formats the print Nicely but does not keep them together of course.
Please sign in to leave a comment.