What is the error message from the PodioForbiddenError exception?
Install app using API
I am using install app API (https://developers.podio.com/doc/applications/install-app-22506) to install apps to a space. When i am trying to install in a free Podio account, i am getting "PodioForbiddenError". I tried to install app package manually and it is working.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
This is error message
"The user with id 'UserId' does not have the right install on app with id 'AppId' "
Does that user have admin rights on the workspace you want to install to (or rather does the user have the ability to create new apps)?
Yes, I am the admin of that space. Also i manually installed app package in that space. When i am trying to install through API, I am getting the above error.
This error is happening only when i am trying to install in free Podio Account. It works fine in other accounts.
I believe you cannot install apps across organizations. Are the two workspaces in different organizations?
I tried to install apps across the organizations. It worked fine. Only for the free Podio account, It is not working.
Please note :
- I am trying the install the apps which are shared in App Market.
- I am using API to install the apps (https://developers.podio.com/doc/applications/install-app-22506).
- The error is happening only when I am trying to install in Podio free account.
What I am trying to Implement.
- I am doing an integration and using the server side authentication.
- User will select an organization and a space.
- The apps which is shared in App market that i specified above will be installed in the selected space.