I've noticed a small bug that I can't get solved. Maybe you can take a look at it.
There is an automatism in my app "Absences".
This automatism creates automatically so called "daily workloads" when an absence is created. One workload per working day of the absence.
I have built a loop for this (see screenshot attached).
The funny thing:
The loop works fine when a NEW absence is created.
However, if an existing absence is adjusted, e.g. in the date, the automatism is triggered, but the loop runs only once, although actually the conditions of the IF loop are still given.
I don't check it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.