Podio workflow automation - support process change
As part of our continuous improvement efforts in Podio, we are in the process of transitioning the Podio workflow automation case creation to the Citrix case creation tool. Our main goal is to offer a unified support experience for our customers, while at the same time allowing us to benefit from the larger support organization and standardizing our support systems internally in Citrix as well as aligning with the industry best practices.
We are adding the option to submit requests directly from the regular Podio support channel by visiting our Help Center and selecting “Contact support”. This action will take you to the following link, https://support.citrix.com/cscase#/podio, where you can enter a brief description of the issue, and get to the 3rd screen, where you will find a new option for “Workflow Automation” under “Type of Issue” field as shown in the image.
Note: This option is already available today while the traditional Podio workflow automation case creation process is still available.
In early October, 2021 we will redirect the case creation link in Podio workflow automation to the new link mentioned above. After that, the only option to create a new case will be via this link and the regular channel from our main Help Center.
Cases created via the “old” webform that are in progress will be worked to completion in the same platform where they were originally created, while any new cases will be created and followed up in the new platform.
This transition will imply some changes in the way we have provided support to workflow automation in the past:
1. Attaching documents - With the new tool, once you create a ticket, you will receive an email message with the case number. There you will have an option to attach a document.
2. Old tickets will be unavailable. We will start generating a new database of cases but will not be migrating the old tickets.
3. Ticket status and updates – Ticket status and updates will be done via email communication only. We are aware that this is a significant limitation, and we will strive to have this option available for you in the future, using the new unified Citrix tool, but unfortunately this is not possible yet.
4. ChatBot – The new platform will allow us to have a ChatBot that would help you find some answers prior to submitting a ticket, thus reducing your wait time for answers for frequently asked questions.
5. New article section with all tutorials for workflow automation are now available on main our Help Center https://help.podio.com/hc/en-us/sections/360005823819-Podio-Workflow-Automation, this means you are able to search in one place to find assistance for our full feature-set.
These changes will give us the chance to have a smooth interaction with other teams and thus, offer you better support and improve your overall experience with Citrix products.
We want to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and understanding.
Please sign in to leave a comment.