Enhance your experience with New Partner Extensions
The Citrix Podio team are not the only ones working to improve Podio. There is an extensive community of third-party developers and trusted partners that are dedicated towards enhancing your experience too. We have 50+ extensions built by this community over the years that serve as powerful add-ons on Podio. If you have not explored the extensions yet, now is the time.
Glad to announce that we have added 4 new extensions to the list in 2021 so far :
- Integrately: A 1 click automation software that enables users to connect multiple apps together.
- Vali Pod: A way to configure validations for Podio apps and hence, keep your data consistent and clean.
- JustCall - A phone system to make calls & send text messages, with auto-logging feature and many more.
- Parseur - A powerful email parsing tool to help you save countless hours of manual work and scale your business through workflow automation.
We often have guest blogs from our extension partners sharing customer stories and explaining how their extensions can help you complement your business potential on Podio. Listed below are two such examples.
- Quivvy Tools. Read our latest blog post – The time saving effects of 360 degree insights into your Podio Architecture to learn how to increase your productivity with the Quivvy Tools Podio extension. Interestingly, they are also running an offer of 20% discount for a year, exclusively for the readers of the blog. It is a limited time offer, so check out the blog today for more details on their extension and how to avail the discount.
- Plecto. Read our blog post – Create a data driven culture with Podio and Plecto to learn how to trigger data-driven conversations among employees to promote transparency and better visibility into performance metrics. Their extension "Dashboards by Plecto" is available free for 6 months for Podio organisations on Premium and Enterprise plans. Check out our extension vouchers article on more details about the offer and how to redeem the voucher and get started with your own customizable dashboards.
Make the most your of your Podio account today! Explore all our extensions here.
Note - The extensions are supported by the individual developers, not officially by Podio.
//Sumedha - Podio Product Manager
Glad to list out 3 more partner extensions that were published in 2021.
- Chartgrids - Dashboards: A visualisation tool to create charts, build dashboards and track KPIs based on your Podio data.
- smrtPhone: A flexible, scalable and integrated cloud phone system built for Citrix Podio and Citrix Workspace.
- CallHippo-Virtual Phone System: A cloud-based VoIP system that uses cloud computing to deploy a flexible telephony network over the internet.
Many thanks to our partner community for this consistent passion and love for Podio, and equipping our users with more value and power.
//Pallabi - Podio Product Manager
Note - The extensions are supported by the individual developers, not officially by Podio.Comment actions
Hi Sumedha Panwar, Pallabi Patnaik, Sara Høeg Højlund-Rasmussen
Just a heads up.
You need to update some stuff: https://podio.com/site/pricing
- contact sync - Piesync is no longer active.
"Everything that doesn't grow withers"
Hi, Sumedha Panwar Pallabi Patnaik Sara Høeg Højlund-Rasmussen I think you can remove PieSync from https://podio.com/extensions unless you want to send us to Hubspot?
Please sign in to leave a comment.