This month we have introduced some new enhancements to Podio workflow automation. These have been some of the most requested features by our workflow automation users and we hope this brings is significant value to your usage experience.
ENHANCEMENT 1: New Remote HTTP Actions
We have introduced new HTTP verbs (as listed below) for your Remote HTTP call actions. These would be an addition to the previously available POST and GET actions.
- PATCH - Added on 1st March 2021
- DELETE - Added on March 5 2021
- PUT - Added on March 9 2021
Renaming 'Remote POST/GET' action
With the introduction of the new HTTP verbs, 'Remote POST/GET' action has been renamed as 'Remote HTTP Call' in order to make it a generic action that contains all the different verbs. Select this action and choose from the new verbs under Variable Name.
Hope these verbs come in handy for your flows!
ENHANCEMENT 2: RightSignature Merged Document
We have improved our RS4 integration and it will now deliver the "Signed Certificate" along with "Completed Signed PDF" as a single merged document.
- This used to work for old RS3 integration and has now been fixed for RS4 as well
- No user action is needed on your flows.
- By default, your existing flows will start sending merged documents from now on.
Please reach out to our team here incase of any further queries.
//Pallabi - Podio Product Manager
Please sign in to leave a comment.