In line with our brand updates from GlobiFlow to Podio workflow automation, we will be undergoing a set of domain changes as listed below. We understand that unlike logo and text changes, domain changes can be highly disruptive. So, we will be allowing a longer time period for you to process these changes and use redirection wherever possible to avoid disruption to your services.
A general timeline for all domain related changes:
- All new domains will be made operational in October 2020
- All the old domains are going to be supported till 31st December 2020
- Old domains will be redirected to new domains in 2021 (see details below)
Domain change cheatsheet for easy visibility and tracking.
Please refer to the above cheatsheet and detailed instructions below.
1. Email Domain - Release in Oct 2020 - support older emails till 31st Dec 2020 (no disruption till then)
- Email "From" domain will change from @globiflow.com to @automation.podio.com
- "Reply-To" for email triggers will change from @email.globiflow.com to @workflow-automation.podio.com
- Any replies to the old email address "@email.globiflow.com" will continue to trigger flows until December 31, 2020.
Action required: Update your spam rules to allow emails from "automation.podio.com" and "workflow-automation.podio.com".
2. Webhooks - Release in Oct 2020 - support older URLs till 31st Dec 2020 - redirect in 2021 (might have disruption for 3rd party tool who do not support redirect)
- Webhook Flow URLs will change from https://secure.globiflow.com/catch/[webhookID] to https://workflow-automation.podio.com/catch/[webhookID]
- Note: globiflow.com Webhook Flow URLs will continue to work as is until December 31, after which they will automatically redirect to the new URL with a "301 Moved Permanently" header.
- Action required: If you are unsure whether your 3rd party scripts or clients will honor the redirect, or wish to avoid latency with the redirects, we recommend updating the webhook to the new domain before 31st Dec 2020, otherwise no action is needed.
- Your Podio app webhooks will change to the new domain automatically over time.
- ClickSend webhook URLs will now go to https://workflow-automation.podio.com/processsms.php (see help article)
- Action required: while ClickSend will follow the redirect, we recommend updating this setting in your ClickSend account to avoid latency.
3. Webpage - Release in Oct 2020 - support older URLs till 31st Dec 2020 - redirect in 2021
- https://globiflow.com/ will be redirected to https://workflow-automation.podio.com/ post 31st Dec 2020.
4. File servers - Release in Oct 2020 - support older URLs till 31st Dec 2020 - redirect in 2021
- https://pfjava.globiflow.com changes to https://cms.workflow-automation.podio.com
- https://pfuserfiles.globiflow.com changes to https://files.workflow-automation.podio.com
Action required: Browsers will follow redirects, but to avoid latency we do recommend updating any references in your websites.
Please review all these changes and take the necessary/recommended actions well before 31st December 2020 so as to avoid any disruption. We hope to have provided all information in detail, but feel free to reach out to our team here in case of any queries.
P.S. Keep the cheatsheet handy for tracking the needful.
We will be updating this page as and when the new URLs / domains for each of these functionalities are available for consumption.
// Pallabi - Podio Product Manager
Please sign in to leave a comment.