GlobiFlow has gradually progressed on its journey from being a 3rd party extension to a Premium plan offering within Podio. Along with this business shift, it has also grown at an exponential rate.
A year back, we were celebrating 700 million actions in 2018 alone; now we have already crossed the 1 billion mark. We had 1.1 billion workflow actions served in 2019 and expect to break the record further in 2020.
As informed back in 2019, GlobiFlow has been formally renamed as Podio workflow automation. Then, we had just updated the new name in the main header and this full-fledged branding shift has been long awaited. Over the next couple of weeks, this brand update will start reflecting in multiple logos, text content and domain across Podio & GlobiFlow website, product, documentation and help centre pages.
- Week of 31st Aug 2020:
- Logo and text updates on https://podio.com/ pages
- Next set of updates - Release date TBD - More details to follow soon:
- GlobiFlow content to be moved from globiflow.com domain to a subdomain within podio.com (domains will be redirected initially to avoid disruption)
- GlobiFlow emails will come from a new email domain
- Updates in the help centre pages and articles
Stay tuned and check out this post for updates on the release schedule!
// Pallabi - Podio Product Manager
Please sign in to leave a comment.