Please help in figuring how to automate report distribution
I don't know if this is the right forum for this question. Please forgive me if it isn't .
• I have an app with a database of Investors (INVESTORS)
• I also have an app for a list of DEALS that has a relational field that pulls one or more INVESTORS that participate in that DEAL.
• Each DEAL has a unique number of INVESTORS
• Once a month, we create a DEAL report (PDF) that goes out to each investor for each particular DEAL.
• We currently do it manually and it is a lot of work.
GOAL: We want to be able to upload the report to each DEAL record in PODIO and have PODIO “push” the report AUTOMATICALLY to each investor listed in each DEAL (see screen capture) to a specific FOLDER in a cloud, file-storage service that REQUIRES A PASSCODE (or login) for each INVESTOR to see their own report (without being able to see the other investor reports).
I did a graphic to explain, but I don't know how to upload it here. If you give me an email I can send it there.
Thank you so much.
Please sign in to leave a comment.