Calculated field - All of <app>
I am looking for reference documents on the Podio elements that can be referenced in a calculated field.
I've found a single post about field.length which returns a count of referenced app items but I am sure there is lots more we could do with documentation.
I am bit stuck between basic intro to calculated fields and API development.
Regarding APi development, the best resource is [Podio API Help]https://developers.podio.com/
However, when it comes to calculated fields, most variables (i.e. those fields that can be pulled in using the '@' sign) are one of the following:
- strings denoted by an "A" icon.
- numbers denoted by a "123" icon.
- date Objects denoted by a "calendar" icon.
- arrays denoted by a "[ ]" icon.
Given that, you can treat them as the variables that they are, for example:
- @Created On.getFullYear() to get the year of creation for the item.
- @All of Title.join(', ') to create a comma-separated list of the titles of related app items.
- @Field1 + ' is based on ' + @Field2 + '.' to write a sentence like "____ is based on ____."
Please sign in to leave a comment.