- Send emails to items using templates.
- Copy items to other apps.
- Do more advanced calculations.
- Create reports out of items.
- Initiate hooks by clicking a button instead of having to change a category to trigger it.
This bit of freedom could make Podio really stand out and will cover lots of little issues. It could also boost developer activity. High quality gadgets could lift Podio a lot.
The gadget only communicates with our own system, which does the appropriate Podio actions, and returns data to the gadget. This way, the gadget never communicates with Podio directly and is safe, no matter what. It is just a display, where the Item id is available.
Please sign in to leave a comment.