As I understand it, you'd like to synchronize topics in Get Satisfaction with an app in Podio both ways, so when it's changed in Podio the topic is updated in GS and the other way around?
And since you work for GS, you'll probably want to do this in a generic way so all your users can use the integration if they want to?
As may have seen, we have some integrations to ZenDesk, Freshbooks and a few more services. The bad news is, we built these integrations and there is no way for "outsiders" to get an integration into Podio in a similar way.
Good news is, you can build the integration in GS and get exactly the same result: Syncing between the two services. Here is what I suggest you do:
- Implement server-side authentication with Podio in GS
- Allow users to select the org, then the space and then the app they want to synchronize with GS
- Do a one-time sync between the Podio app and the relevant GS topics
- Setup webhooks to call GS whenever something changes in the Podio app
- Call into the Podio API from GS when ever topics changes in GS
- Share the Podio app to the app market with instructions on how to setup the integration in GS