Can you elaborate? For us the perfect CRM is to use Podio directly to build it... :)
How to build the perfect CRM for Podio (API)
Anyone having knowlegd about building the perfect CRM for Podio with the API?
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Thank you for your quick answer.
We are trying to build the crm apps for our company but I have a hard time building it.
We are a course and project center and I'm struggling with the following problems:
- Then the event is done. How the mark it closed and delete it from the reports?
- We are dealing with both companies and individuals and I do have some problems with this.
- And I think I'm looking for some exsampels and good ideas to build the best overview and more intuitive CRM in Podio.
I do like the system but I'm just looking for a simpel solution to solve our needs. Do you have some ideas?
- Use categories, i.e. 'status' (open, closed, archived, etc.)
- What's the problem?
- Have you tried some apps from the market?
I recently published a step-by-step tutorial series on how to build the perfect CRM with Podio and PodioMail in case anyone is interested: