We’ve had a lot of feedback on the Card Layout from users and we’re delighted to share a powerful new Card Layout.
Here’s an overview of the changes made:
- Card layouts are now configurable under Settings / Layout Options, similar to Badge layouts.
- Card layouts have default configurations that are determined by their component field types.
- Cards have been redesigned and more closely resemble Badges. In addition, the grouping rows are now larger and darker, to more clearly divide the layout sections.
- When Card layouts use Category fields for their columns, the header backgrounds and the cards themselves take on the colors defined via the app template.
- Filtering now works for Card Layout Columns, letting you include only the columns you’d like to see.
- Sorting, dragging and dropping continue to work as they did before, updating the underlying data for the column field.
We hope you like it!
Along with this update, we also updated avatars in Podio from square to round, just to give the UI a fresh new look.
Read more via our blog.
Please sign in to leave a comment.