Sometimes, you might have issues with your credit card and your auto debits might fail. In such case, you may want to use another card for a one time payment until the issue with your saved card gets resolved. In order to accommodate this requirement, we have introduced a ‘One Time Payment’ option.
Here are the steps to make a One Time Payment:
- Ensure you are on the new Podio UI. If not, you can Switch to the new UI from the ‘My Account’ option:
- Go to My Account > Billing. Select your organization name.
- Go to Invoice history and click on the caret icon next to the Pay Now button. Click on ‘One Time Payment’
- Enter your credit card details and click on ‘Complete Payment’. You can also View Invoice details below the invoice amount
- Enter the OTP received in the pop up and your One Time Payment is all done!