How do I go about changing the contract ownership for my Podio organization?
The contract is only visible to the current owner through their billing page under their My Silhouette icon. This page has the billing and credit card information as well as the past invoices.
We understand that their may be a time when your company needs to update this member to someone else. To help with this process, we have created a checklist guide below.
To update a Podio organization to another member, please ensure the following is correct prior to opening up a case with the support team.
- The new owner must be an employee in the organization, not an external member
- The new owner must be an organization administrator.
- Note: a current org admin can use the "Actions" tab next to the member's name to promote them. You can find out more about this in our guide here.
Once this is completed, please have the current contract owner create a support case with our team here.
The Premium plans have an extra step, as they also include our Workflow Automation suite of utilities. In addition to the above, the current owner will need to ensure that;
- The new owner is an administrator in each workspace for which you have flows associated.
- They have been added under the ADDITIONAL USERS section. Our guide to doing this can be found here.
- Have them log into Workflow Automations here. If they have not logged in previously, they may get a message to create an account. Use the green button to complete the process.
Once completed, please submit a case with our automation team here.
Note: Sponsored organizations do not have access to the automation utilities.