If you want to have your new Trello cards automatically added as new Podio items, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Trello account to Zapier, you need an active Trello account. To learn about getting started with Trello, look here. For more information on using Trello with Zapier, you can go here.
To link your Trello cards to Podio, make sure you have a workspace set up on Podio, with the app that you wish to use connected to this workspace. For information on the basics of Podio, like setting up your workspaces and apps, start here. You can learn more about getting started with Podio on Zapier, here.
Note: Podio apps are assigned to a specific Workspace, so make sure you are creating the app you wish to use in the correct Workspace.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to create new Podio items from Trello cards
- Choose your Trello account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Choose a board option. Choose any list options that you would like to use from Trello.
- Choose your Podio account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Select your desired Organization, then Workspace, and then Application from the drop-down menus.
- To name your new Podio items, choose Name from the drop-down menu of Trello fields.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, your new Trello cards will create corresponding Podio items automatically.
Note: If you ever want to change this Trello and Podio integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
You can also check out all that’s possible with Trello on Zapier, and other ways to connect Trello and Podio.