If you want to parse data out of emails and add them directly into Podio, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Parser account to Zapier you must have an active Zapier account and an active Parser mailbox. For more information about getting started with Parser, and creating your mailbox, go here.
To link your Parser account to Podio, make sure you have a workspace set up on Podio, with the app that you wish to use connected to this workspace. For information on the basics of Podio, like setting up your workspaces and apps, start here. You can learn more about getting started with Podio on Zapier, here.
Note: Podio apps are assigned to a specific Workspace, so make sure you are creating the app you wish to use in the correct Workspace.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to Parse Emails into Podio.
- Choose your Parser account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Select the Mailbox you would like to use from the drop-down menu and click Save + Continue.
- Choose your Podio account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Select your desired Organization, then Workspace, and then Application from the drop-down menus.
- Type the name you wish to use for the Parsed emails in Podio.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, your Podio will automatically pull any newly parsed emails as Podio items.
Note: if you ever want to change this Parser and Podio integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.