If you want to automatically save your new Google calendar events as Podio items, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Google Calendar account to Zapier, you must have an active account with Google. To learn more about getting started with Google Calendar on Zapier, go here.
To link your Google Calendar account to Podio, make sure you have a workspace set up on Podio, with the app that you wish to use connected to this workspace. For information on the basics of Podio, like setting up your workspaces and apps, start here. You can learn more about getting started with Podio on Zapier, here.
Note: Podio apps are assigned to a specific Workspace, so make sure you are creating the app you wish to use in the correct Workspace.
Connecting your accounts
- Choose your Google Calendar account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Choose the Calendar you will be using to connect to your Podio account.
- Click Save + Continue.
- Choose your Podio account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Select your desired Organization, then Workspace, and then Application from the drop-down menus.
- To name your new Podio items, choose from the drop-down menu of Google Calendar fields. The corresponding Google Calendar field will provide the name of the new Podio item whenever the Calendar is updated with a new event.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, your new Google Calendar events will create items in Podio automatically.
Note: If you ever want to change this Google Calendar and Podio integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.