If you want to create new Podio items when someone fills out your Wufoo form online, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Podio account to Zapier, make sure you have a workspace set up on Podio, with the app that you wish to use connected to this workspace. For information on the basics of Podio, like setting up your workspaces and apps, start here. You can learn more about getting started with Podio on Zapier, here.
Note: Podio apps are assigned to a specific Workspace, so make sure you are creating the app you wish to use in the correct Workspace.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to Create a new Podio item from Wufoo entry.
- Choose your Wufoo account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account.
- Enter your Wufoo login email, password, and account name, and click Save + Continue.
- Select which form to use to create new Podio items using the Form drop-down.
- Click Save + Continue.
- Choose your Podio account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Select your desired Organization, then Workspace, and then Application from the drop-down menus. When these fields are selected, click Save + Continue.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, new Wufoo form submissions will create items in Podio automatically.
Note: If you ever want to change this Wufoo and Podio integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.