Everything in Podio can be managed from one account, even if you are a member in multiple organizations. If you have two accounts and would prefer to manage everything under one login, you can easily merge the accounts together following these steps:
- This process involves deleting one account and adding its email address to the remaining account, so first you should decide which account you'll delete.
- Log in to the account you will delete (we'll call this Account A), and invite the account you'll keep (Account B) into any workspaces where it's not already a member. This is very important so that you don't lose access to any workspaces when you delete the first account.
- Check your tasks in Account A, and reassign any tasks there to Account B so that they don't get lost.
- Now you can delete Account A. Go to your account settings page and select "I wish to permanently delete my Podio user account", and type the confirmation dialogue into the box. Make sure you are deleting the right account! This action is not reversible.
- Now the email address is free to be added to Account B. So, log in to Account B, and go to your account settings page.
- Click "+Add another email address" and enter the email address from the now-deleted Account A.
- Click the verification link that is emailed to you, and you're done! Now you can log in using either email address.