Tasks in Podio can be used for quick "to-do"s for you and your team members. A task can be created and assigned from any workspace, app, or app item. This gives you a quick and easy way to allocate specific action items to members of your team.
You can access your own tasks via the tasks icon in the top blue bar.
Here is a quick video tutorial to show you the basics around Podio tasks:
There are a couple of ways to create tasks in Podio:
- Hit 'T' on your keyboard from anywhere to create a task linked to the item/page that you're looking at.
- Click the task icon in the top blue bar (shown above). This is also a complete overview of your existing tasks, tasks you delegated, and tasks you are working on.
- You can create a task via email - hit the "Create a task from email" link on the right side of your tasks page.
- You can give a task to someone on Podio by going to their profile page and adding it from there.
- On any app item in Podio, find the Tasks section at the bottom and click "Add task".
- Click on "[workspace name] tasks" on the right side of the activity stream of a workspace.
- Here you find a link called "Create task from email".
- Use this address to create tasks related to the specific workspace by sending an email.