You can connect Podio to Google Apps, in order to get your email and attachments from Google Apps to the workspaces of Podio. For example you can then turn any email into a Podio task - bringing the email and any attachments with it.
Here's an intro video:
Here's a visual guide as well: http://get.podio.com/rs/podio/images/podio-google-apps-howto.pdf
Get the Podio gadget here: https://www.google.com/enterprise/marketplace/search?query=podio
Can I login to Podio using my Google account?
Yes. The preferred way is to setup the gadget. Ask your Google Apps admin about adding Podio.
You can also make sure you have the same email on Podio as Google and then simply try to login with Google and we'll associate your accounts.
If my Google Apps Task Gadget is gone, how can I get it back?
You can get your Google Apps Task Gadget back, simply by clearing your browser's cookies. The gadget will then appear again, below your emails.
You can clear your browser's cookies using the steps here
Tip for Google Admin - allow Task Gadget for some users only
Google allows its users to allow only a small group of users to have access to a service. This is very useful if you wish to allow a group of users in your organisation to use Podio Task Gadget.
Only a user from your domain with administration privileges in Google Apps can make the changes below.
Talk to an administrator from your domain. The person has to log into the Google Apps administration panel located at https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/your-domain.com - where you can substitute in your own Google Apps domain at the end of the URL.
1. Under the "Users" tab, look to the Organizations section on the right. Click the arrow drop down menu, then click to add a new sub-organization. You can call it "Podio Users" or a similar name.
2. Return to the list of all your users.
3. Move only the users of Podio into the sub-organization.
4. Click the checkbox to the left of the user then click the 'Move To' button and select the 'Podio Users'.
5. Now you can turn on/off the specific services that users in that sub-organization require.
6. Under the parent Organization, switch off access to Podio to disable the gadget.
The changes may take up to 24 hours to take effect within Gmail.