Here are some key elements about security at Podio:
- Customer-uploaded data is hosted through Amazon Web Services in Dublin
- HTTPS Encryption on all data between the Podio service and the client web browser. Login without encryption is non-optional. Podio servers are firewalled and only those services which are required to be running are listening. Connections between servers are made using encrypted secure tunnels
- Podio employees do not access customer uploaded data in Podio without prior customer consent.
- No super-user account exists in the organization. All accounts are private to each individual user
- All data is backed up nightly and copied to another off-site location
- Access all your uploaded data programmatically via the Podio API: https://developers.podio.com/
- Multiple client libraries available
- Import/export data or connect external services to Podio via the API
- Regular security audits are carried out by internal Citrix security team
- Citrix Security Exhibit: https://www.citrix.com/buy/licensing/citrix-services-security-exhibit.html
Reporting a product security vulnerability
If you believe you have discovered a potential security vulnerability related to Podio or any other Citrix product or service, please ‘Report a security issue’ at the Citrix Trust Center.
Our Security Whitepaper is also attached - please see this for additional information.